WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
What is the Certified Nursing Assistance Tutorial Program Purpose?
We are Nurse Builders who train and prepare you with the clinical skills needed that are required by the State of Florida to pass the STATE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT EXAMINATION and become a license nurse assistant. All Instructors are Trained and Certified to Instruct.
- Lou Lu's Devine CNA Tutorial Training Program is an Educational Training Program that has been in business since 2006. Our training Program is a practical, and hands-on instructional program for future nursing assistants who wishes to enhance their professional qualifications for all positions that are available for certified nursing assistants.
Our purpose of the program is to efficiently provide you with the necessary information and skills needed to prepare for the STATE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT EXAMINATION. This program is to provide you with the opportunity to observe, work with, and perform the clinical skills and lecture information in an actual classroom and work setting. This program will enable you to benefit from lessons learned by instructors, who have had several years of professional experience in the nursing field. The CNA Program will enable you to:
- Develop increased knowledge and procedures of various divisions and departments and their functions.
- Develop a more comprehensive view of educational Nursing Assistant.
- Develop insight and experience in the day-to-day operation in the health care field.
- Develop knowledge and experience between local and the state departments of education.
- Gain qualifying experience for selection, placement, for job placement.